Headquartered in south central CT "BubbleMania" tours primarily:
|Theaters, science centers, children's museums, corporate product launches, circuses, variety shows, TV, consulting/wrangling services, career enhancing opportunities. Will travel nationally for schools that do 4-5 consecutive days of shows. |
|Rhode Island|| All|
|Vermont|| Southern area|
|New Hampshire|| Southern area|
|New York|| Extreme southeast and eastern upstate (from Westchester and Rockland counties north to the greater Albany area).|
- For shows in New York City's 5 boroughs, on Long Island and Northern New Jersey (north of Rte 78), please contact Seth Bloom who performs BubbleMania! in those areas. Look here for more information or contact him at 646-812-6530.
- For gigs in the rest of upstate New York (Buffalo to Utica, Binghamton to Watertown) contact an associate who performs my show in your area. His name is Doug Rougeux. He is also a full time professional entertainer. Look here for more information or contact him at 315.652.8116.
I will travel (and have) nationally and internationally for many events.
Flying is not a problem for me or my shadow. I will need plenty of notice.
Attention Professional Venues (theaters, science centers, children's
museums, large corporate events, etc.) Performer can supply a full "Tech
Rider" offering more details and covering requirements and
more thoroughly than listed here.
Video Taping of the Program is Prohibited. Still photos with flash are acceptable.
PLEASE HAVE SPACE PREPPED AND READY FOR LOAD-IN 60 MINUTES PRIOR TO SHOW TIME.
- Indoor performance spaces only! Completely indoor. Tents and Pavilions do not count as any breezes will have a huge negative effect on the show. (Any mess is self-contained on a floor covering supplied by the performer).
- Please eliminate any breezes or air currents toward or on the stage Including heating or air-conditioning vents, fans, doors or windows, etc. (If it can move a balloon or a curtain it is a concern).
- Clean, swept, clear open space. Ideal minimum size = 14' deep x 20' wide X 10' high. However, smaller spaces are acceptable. Contact performer if the space is much smaller than this ideal minimum.
- Stage or raised platform always preferred for any size audience but is not required for audiences under 200. When possible, supply steps from the floor to the center of the stage.
- Please make the space as "presentable" as possible by using any curtains to hide storage, band equipment, unsightly supplies, etc.
- An electrical outlet or multiple plug extension cord within 20 feet of the performance area. (This is usually a concern only in gymnasiums and other large facilities).
- Microphone system for audiences over 300-350. (I have a system for under 300-350). Performer may choose to simply place your microphone in front of his small system to take advantage of your house system.
- Two, clean, attractive, 4-6 foot "banquet” style type tables. Covered in black or dark fabric for high-end venues such as theaters and museums.
- Bright, general lighting is necessary for clear visuals! Be sure there is enough light on the performance area! Additional colored lights make for an even more spectacular show.
- A "host" to introduce the performer. Performer will supply an easy to read script on arrival.
- Performer will want to park his vehicle as close to the performance space as possible.
- In most cases: Expect arrival 45-60 minutes prior to show time. Expect strike and load-out of show to last about 30-40 minutes.
The most important event I have ever performed for: yours.
BACK to Booking Info Main Page
Who is he? |
Science Programs |
Corporate & Adult Events |
FAQs & Formulas |
Booking Info |
Send Email |